Read instructions before booking any machine!
1. TO BOOK
1 – Make sure your file is prepared and formatted for the machine you are using.
2 – Select your booking duration:
Booking duration for 3D Printing
Estimated time (in Cura) + rounded up to the nearest hour + 60 minutes = MINIMUM TIME NEEDED
Please start prints longer than 6 hours after 8 pm, this will allow for shorter prints to run during the day and longer prints to be printed overnight.
Booking duration for Laser Cutting
Laser cutting is available in 30-minute blocks with a maximum of 2 consecutive blocks. If more time is needed please book additional time if blocks are available.
3 – Select and book your machine below
2. AT APPOINTMENT
- Bring your own USB/SD Card
- Arrive early – print should begin promptly at the start of booking time, you will need time to set up!
- if there is a finished print, carefully remove it, and put it aside with its USB/SD – if a print is still printing, reach out to it’s owner/shop staff
- Fill out contact info on clipboard
- Stay with print for at least 30 minutes
- You must provide your own material.
Please see the “approved material list” before buying material. If there is a material that you want to use that is not on the list please see Ben Light, Noah Pivnick, or Phil Caridi.
- Never leave the laser cutter while a job is running.
if any issues arise – notify shop staff and use the QR Codes by the 3D printers to file a report