Learn how to use the…
Things to know
- You must have attended a safety seminar every year and take the safety quiz in order to use the shop.
- This is required by law.
- All shop users are expected to follow the instructions of shop staff at all times.
- If a material has someones name on it, DON’T use it.
- If there is no name and is in the communal pile or junk shelf, feel free to use it for your own project.
- All flammables must be kept in the yellow locker (glues, spray adhesive, epoxy, etc) and spray paint is kept in the basement.
- Don’t forget to clean up after yourselves!